In addition, a CNA must have the following:
- A valid and unrestricted Driver’s License.
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice in the state.
- Demonstrated skills that result in excellence resident care, as appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- An ability to deal professionally handle personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Demonstrated knowledge of laws, regulations, and guidelines pertaining to hospital and nursing facility administrative procedures.
Holly Care Center is proudly a managed facility of
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!