- Must have, as a minimum one (1) year administrative experience.
- Strong spreadsheet skills (Excel or Google).
- Bank or account reconciliations.
- Experience in health care accounting preferred but not required.
- Must maintain confidentiality and integrity.
- Understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must be able to prepare financial and other records in a systematic, neat and legible manner.
- Must be knowledgeable of computers, data entry/retrieval, output, etc.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully when personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be familiar with the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing personnel administration.
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
No Agencies or Affiliates, please!